Dane Publishing House Incorporated is a reputable educational publishing house for the last 26 years. It publishes textbooks, supplementary magazines and other instructional classroom mmaterials in public and private schools.
Founded in 1987, Dane started with the publication of its first science supplementary magazine, Sci-Tech, with an initial circulation of 80,000 copies.
Inspired by the success of its maiden publication, Dane came out with four more supplementary magazines covering the fields of Math, English, Filipino and Social Studies. By 1992, the five magazines reached a total circulation of 1,000,000 copies. With this increase in circulation, Dane expanded its operations, acquired its own printing facilities and began to print its own publications.
In 2002, when the Department of Education made a "Textbook Call" from publishers, Dane was one of the top three publishers which garnered the most number of textbooks approved. From then on, Dane has supplied DepEd with textbooks for use in public schools.
Vision - Mission
Dane is the product of the hard work, dedication and passion of its founder, Leonicia Aceveda Marco y Llarena. With her at the helm and with the help of family, clients and employees, Dane constantly strives to attain its Corporate Vision:
To be the nation’s leading publishing organization known for
always doing a noble cause for education.
To achieve this, Dane is committed to its Corporate Mission :
- Customers with high quality books magazines & learning materials, and high quality support and value-added services;
- Partners with stable and profitable source of livelihood & long-term success;
- Employees with continuous source of income and development of their potentials conducive to their professional growth and career;
- Stakeholders with lasting legacy with constant improvement with its resources,service quality & operating efficiency.
Dane’s on-going success can be traced to its commitment to sustain
- its highly professional and respectable editorial team and authors,
- its partnership with highly reputable international publishers and producers of best quality learning materials, and
- its close working relationship with the educators and the different national agencies to uplift the standards of education in Philippine schools.
Furthermore, while seeing and converting challenges into business opportunities, Dane always balances profit with social responsibility.
Integrity, dedication, accountability and social responsibility, these authentic values have made Dane the resilient and dynamic organization that it is today.
Today, Dane has practically covered the entire archipelago.